Wellness Care and Vaccines for Your Puppy
Congratulations on your new puppy! We are here to help you and your new puppy get off to a healthy start together. Please give us a call as soon as you can to schedule your first visit with us. We recommend scheduling your first visit as soon as your puppy joins your family.
Your first visit will include:
- A comprehensive physical examination of your puppy
- Heartworm preventative
- Testing for intestinal parasites and de-worming
- Nutrition counseling
- At-home dental care counseling
- Spaying & neutering counseling
- Grooming counseling ( bathing, ear cleaning, and nail trimming)
- Answering all your questions regarding your new puppy!
- Discuss flea and tick control with you
What to bring with you for your first puppy care visit
- Your puppy on a leash
- Any previous medical history, i.e. vaccination schedule you received when you got your puppy
- Fecal sample less than 24 hours old